- Incorrect information from the provider’s office
- Incorrect/incomplete information provided by the patient
- Keying error/ Incomplete Demographic information
- Late filing of the claims
- Incorrect processing of the claim by the insurance
- CPT and DX not compatible/incorrect POS
- Credentialing issue
- No Referral/Authorization
Account Receivable is the amount due by the insurance company towards the provider of services. The accounts denied by the insurance companies for some or the other reason. Now is Herculean task of the Accounts Receivable team to get this money from the insurance companies. Accounts Receivable (AR) department’s responsibility is to make sure that all claims sent to the insurance companies are received, processed and paid by them. Focusing on the accounts via doing timely follow ups will help in capturing.
For a Free consultation by a Expert Medical Billing Professional call (866) 365-3909 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Electronic eligibility you know the Coverage before the appointment. The software displays electronic eligibility status on the screen. A memo will also be created for each patient when coverage is invalid. The process checks upcoming appointments for carrier benefits based on specified parameters. All medical benefit information is updated directly into the patient’s file right in the software. This results in
- Reduce rejected claims
- Save staff time
- Improve patient relationships
- Timely reimbursement for the practice
Client Referral Program – $300 American Express Gift Card
We really appreciate it when Healthcare Professionals spread the word about our Medical Billing, Coding, Collections and Transcription Services – and to show our appreciation, we’d like to give you American Express Gift Card of $300 as a thank you!
- Act now and benefit from our’ Client Referral Program!
- Earn $300 American Express Gift Card if you refer a client to us who signs a contract
- It is simple, easy and available to all professionals
- $300 American Gift card will be send to you after first billing of referred customer
Just call 973 727 0444 or email us at email@example.com to inform us of your referrals and to verify the address where the Gift Card needs to be sent.